Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Threadless Submission



Yes, design submission numbero dos to Threadless.com. I admit that after my first design scored just under 2 out of five, I had my spirit crushed just a bit. But since then I've read around Threadless and found that most folks take many submissions to get their scores up. Part of it takes some campaigning there on Threadless. Another part relies on other internet campaigning (including this post). Some of it relies on how you present the design -whether you Photoshop it onto a shirt, put it into a flash file, etc. Oh yes, then there is the part that relies on the design itself.

This design was submitted into the "Innovation" contest and depicts, well, check it out for yourself and while you're there, go ahead and vote and even leave a comment. Super extra bonus points and a free t-shirt if printed for anybody who reposts it anywhere.

Oh, and as a side note, I'm reading up and buying supplies for trying out some one-color screen printing at home. So this winter I hope to be making some of my own shirts. More on that to come...

Oh, here's the design. Take a look!

wireless - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

No comments:

Post a Comment